Database and application infrastructure are critical components of any enterprise IT environment. DBA’s responsible for the protection of the organizational critical data and database software, operating system and disaster recovery planning, patching, upgrades and maintenance of the system. DBA’s are equally responsible for the relevant IT infrastructure including the installation and operation of management and monitoring toolsets needed for the organization. With the understanding the value and expertise of this IT skillset, it’s essential for DBA to spend more time on monitoring, managing and fix any issue in IT infrastructure problems.
CloudHost Database Managed services can reduce the costs associated with supporting and maintaining a database infrastructure and at the same time assist your Database Administrator with IT infrastructure support. In most of the cases Database Administrators are overloaded with requests for numerous reports analyzing Key Performance Indicators for almost every department.
CloudHost IT Professional Team expertise with advanced infrastructure monitoring and management toolsets, can provide database infrastructure management and support for all major Database and Applications.
We provide complete ITIL-based assessment and remediation services, plan, build and run implementation services in addition to ongoing monitoring and maintenance.
• Database security and governance.
• Remediation and performance tuning.
• Capacity utilization and planning.
• Database optimization and assessment.
• Complete incident monitoring and management.
• Change and release management.
• Backups, disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
• Patching and upgrades.
• Customized Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
• Detailed system operating performance reports.
• Technology utilization and planning meetings.
• Database consulting and project management.
• Database staffing services.