In today’s business world, speed and agility are essential. Organizations are continually facing challenges in scaling and managing their Information Technology infrastructure while effectively reducing costs. IT system security, availability and performance are key components for any successful business.
Use the latest IT Remote Management and Monitoring tools available to increase your IT system performance and reliability. Get the benefits of using our staff of IT experts and advanced IT management tools for a fixed monthly fee. Outsource specific IT functions to us and we will be responsible for problem identification, problem management and resolution at our Service Centers, 24x7x365.
Cloudhost Managed Services can provide the agility and knowledge you need to manage your IT systems while your IT staff focuses on accelerating core business initiatives while at the same time reducing your total cost of ownership for IT systems support.
• Real-time Optimization of your infrastructure which helps to identify, report and resolve critical issues in real
• A reduction in system outages by up to 20%.
• Greater Cost Savings through enhanced control of your OpEx and CapEx budget.
• Advanced network scanning tools making sure all critical devices are being monitored.
• Documentation increases infrastructure availability.
• Monitoring leading technologies, applications and services.
• An improvement of up to 25% in mean time to repair.
• An improvement of IT staff productivity on strategic IT projects.
• Detailed tracking of key metrics for all SNMP enabled devices, including wireless devices.
• Elimination of “false alerts” by setting baseline alarm thresholds.
• Use of Cloudhost skilled IT professionals and advanced IT toolsets.
• Preventive Maintenance to ensure that servers, storage and other critical network devices function reliably, optimally, and securely.Disaster Recovery that helps to design, implement and manage an all-inclusive backup and recovery strategy to protect from disaster.
Customized Managed Remote Infrastructure Managed services as you can choose to use the services of CloudHost as per your requirement. Hence, you can either choose whether you want the CloudHost to take care of your complete network operations or whether you would like to enter into a partially managed contract where the CloudHost only takes care of certain components of your network operations such as monitoring, trouble tickets, resolutions etc.