Managing Your Applications for the Future
CloudHost’s Application Management Services offer “in-depth” performance monitoring, application server monitoring, and patch management to improve application performance and lower operating costs by 15-40%.
Clients receive 24×7 support from our subject matter experts for specific applications or for a complete application portfolio. Our applications management solutions consist of end user desktop support, 24×7 Help Desk Services, tests, patches, moves, adds, modifications, and customer focused incident and problem resolution, at the level you desire.
Applications are critical, capable, and complex, and CloudHost’s IT professionals can deliver. We hold the applications experience, advice, management, and support that can transform your existing IT environment from a business problem into a competitive advantage.
CloudHost’s application management services will first look at your business processes from an operations perspective and then develop a strategic and tactical plan to modernize and integrate disparate platforms, to provide you with more agile and ITIL-based efficient processes. CloudHost then deploys innovative, vertical market and sector-specific solutions that result in cost reduction, quality improvement, and business process optimization.
Benefits Using CloudHost’s Application Management Services
• IP Services Supported: monitoring protocols (Ping, TCP/IP, SNMP, WMI), File Services (FTP), Access Services (Telnet), Email Services (SMTP, IMAP, POP3) and Web pages (HTTP, HTTPS).
• Real-time management of components processes and host server workloads.
• Validate data integrity across multiple types of IP services in both physical and virtual environments.
• Snapshots of transaction steps on error.
• Web application monitoring intervals can be set for every 5 minutes to every 60 minutes.
• Multi-level and multi-location simultaneous monitoring, monitoring of Website transactions and Web form submittals.
• Real-time monitoring of key System Administration parameters.
• Application production and user application support.
• Complete performance monitoring of multi-step applications.
• Management and tracking of patches and upgrades.
• Increase availability with 24x7x365 application monitoring and management services.
• Increase the efficiency of mission critical web applications.
• Reduce web application downtime by up to 70% by using CloudHost managed service “proactive” monitoring rather than just waiting for a problem to occur.
Application Management and Hosting Services Include
• Industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) for hosting and data storage.
• Uptime guarantees of up to 100%.
• Competitive pricing based on usage parameters that the client can set and change.
• Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): no capital investment required.
• Software as a Service (SaaS): leading operating systems and leading Microsoft Applications supported.
• Predictable monthly billing for hosting and data storage.
• Optimized Storage Area Network (SAN) configuration to save you data storage costs.
• Mobile applications, corporate sites, rich media sites and test and development sites supported.
• Support for latency sensitive applications.
• Microsoft Servers, Linux Servers, VMware environments, Hyper-V supported.
• MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, Esri Geospatial Applications, Cisco VoIP, etc.) Enterprise solutions (i.e. PeopleSoft, Oracle, Citrix, Siebel, Hyperion), supported.
• Unified data storage architecture supports multiple workloads.
• Scalable so capacity may be increased or decreased quickly.
• Managed load balancing for data storage.
• Multiple firewall options available, VLANS, 128-bit and 256-bit encryption algorithms maintain data security.
• SSL and token-based credentials for remote access and end-user authentication.
• Advanced BGP protocols.
• Virtual storage tiering automates data movement based on application affinity and workload.
• Up to 64gb per virtual machine.
• Network bandwidth can be designed to accommodate peak traffic periods.
• Embedded data security protects data assets through role-based administration, encryption, spam and anti-virus filters.
• Utilization of CloudHost Microsoft expert System Administrators.
• Use of leading-edge advanced software server and networking administration tools.
• 24×7 phone, email and trouble ticket support.
• System data backups.
• Virtualization and storage.
• Monthly reporting and documentation on key performance indicators (KPI’s).
• Independent client directory structures and dedicated applications environment.
• Advanced trouble ticketing system.
• Proven problem reporting and resolution methodologies.
• Access to real-time portal monitoring of components processes and host server workloads.
• Hosting via Tier 3 facility with N+1 infrastructure.