Hosted Business Applications—for Mobility, Performance, and Scalability
Effective business systems attain results that are consistent, measurable, and productive. The CloudHost cloud for business systems team knows how to manage cloud-based business systems. We specialize in the setup and migration of your small- to medium-size business systems and applications.
• Field Services.
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
• Human Resource Management (HRMS).
• Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• Outsourcing Relationship Management.
• Business Process Management (BPM).
• Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
Focus on Improved Business Processes, and Not Your Infrastructure
With Software as a Service (SaaS), on-demand technology for your hosted business applications, CloudHost provides access to software and databases on a pay-per-use basis—we manage the infrastructure. You benefited with the followings.
• Custom Integration.
• Device Accessibility.
• Vendor Integration.
You reduce IT operational costs by outsourcing hardware and software maintenance and support to the cloud. With centrally-hosted business applications, software updates are simple, seamless, and affordable.
Cloud for Business Systems
Place your core business systems in the cloud. CloudHost and strategic business partners can help you administer your business solutions and facilitate the flow of information between your internal business functions and your outside stakeholders. About cloud-based integration of your business systems:
• We can place any business system in the cloud.
• We can provision the cloud capacity for your business systems.
• We can integrate your on-premise business systems with cloud-based business systems.
• We can administer your business systems in the cloud.