CloudHost Managed IT Services has providing services to clients in the healthcare industry with following types
• Large scale hospitals.
• Rural medical centers.
• Blood banks and Medical Centers.
• Individual doctor’s offices to multi-location clinics.
CloudHost Managed IT Services provides a full-lifecycle health care information technology solutions as below
• On-site staff augmentation.
• Trouble ticket processing.
• 24×7 Help Desk service.
• Server and application support.
• Professional services like projects and IT architecture.
• Hosted communication services like email and VOIP.
• Remote and co-located infrastructure.
• Disaster recovery platforms.
Managed IT Service Categorized for HealthCare
24×7 Help Desk – Bringing in all together with our Help Desk team of IT Professionals talented IT focus on your critical business objectives and not just the basic Help Desk” activities. Standard ITIL process followed with incidents documentation and knowledge base management approach in order to track and use proactively manage recurring problems quickly with less resolution time.
Cloud Hosting – Healthcare clients have seen a significant reduction in IT related operational and capital expenses by using CloudHost Managed Services. Continuing to support an IT infrastructure is now conceded to be a poor utilization of business resources for health care providers. Ensuring your focus on patient care and elevate service levels for your health care staff by outsourcing your Information Technology activities. CloudHost provides Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud hosting. Our rapidly scalable solution configured with backup and disaster recovery capabilities typically lowers data storage/DR costs by 20% to 30%.
Remote Infrastructure Monitoring and Management– CloudHost pioneer in advanced monitoring and management tools that proactively identify the status of all your devices, network connections and backup capabilities. Advance monitoring tool alert you and/or solve a problem. CloudHost works with SPOC model (single point of contact) that can own all of your problems and manage your vendors to a successful resolution of an issue. Advanced IT management tools in the hands of our experts get quicker resulted solutions for reducing the overall costs of outages and maintenance.
Applications Management – CloudHost Managed Services manages many applications that are critical to daily operations within the industry. Our infrastructure can support a customized environment that won’t disrupt any of your operational systems while developing and testing.
Professional Services– CloudHost Managed Services is known for its comprehensive list of Information Technology consulting capabilities specifically focused on health care providers, including strategic planning, migrations, system integration, IT audit services projects and IT program management. CloudHost IT professionals will assess your IT infrastructure, policies, processes and key IT performance indicators and how they support your overall IT strategy. As a managed service provider we understand how to mitigate IT risks while aligning with your budget and goals in a healthcare environment.
Backup and Disaster Recovery – We can evaluate your networking and storage alternatives and deliver your healthcare organization a comprehensive Backup and Disaster Recovery plan. Avoid the vulnerability of single-location storage and receive backup logs validating data is encrypted backed up and problem free. We will not only consider HIPPA compliant backup solutions but timely recovery solutions from regular file recovery to site-level recovery.
What We Do for Healthcare Providers
• Manage and monitor desktop computers, servers and networks.
• Install and manage servers, workstations and VoIP systems, Clinical and non-clinical support.
• Install and manage firewalls, Meaningful Use compliant security with audit trails.
• Provide and update virus, spam, and spyware protection.
• Install and manage Microsoft Exchange Servers, and provide secure access to email.
• Manage everything while hosting in our data centers or third party or own data centers.
• Provide 24x7x365 Help Desk service.
• Provide secure data backup and disaster recovery.