SaaS (Software as a Service) represents the potential for a lower-cost way for businesses to use software—using it on demand rather than buying a license for every computer, especially when you consider that most computers sit unused almost 70% of the time. Rather than having to buy multiple licenses for a single user, the closer a business can get to putting a license to use 100% of the time, the more money that business will save.
Today’s market most of the software Providers are rapidly transitioning to Software as a Service business models competitively by outsourcing managed hosting. This Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy by Outsourcing offers them with guaranteed performance levels. SaaS infrastructure services provides ability to scale with in-time to Market model.
CloudHost has positioned itself with its SaaS clients as much more than just an infrastructure provider. CloudHost can provide end-to-end IT management services with “one point stop” for managing your entire IT environment including network, hardware, software and even 24×7 Help Desk support from our service centers.
We will work with your development, operations, and support teams to minimize costs, and increase the efficiency of your SaaS operations while enhancing the performance, capacity, and security of your SaaS offering.Our SaaS clients understand this “holistic” approach to managing every element, or point of failure, within an IT environment delivers both operational efficiencies and cost savings.
CloudHost can provide your organization with a comprehensive set of management tools partnered with expert personnel as part of our SaaS hosting services offering.
Managed Hosting SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) for SaaS based organisatinos
CloudHost offers SaaS customized hosting solutions guaranteed to meet your needs in any configuration. Any type with Private, Public, and Hybrid cloud solutions (It does not matter where it is located and owns it) with added capabilities to improve IT performance and optimize business resources.
Our customizable suite of SaaS Hosting services include
• Fixed monthly costs – No hidden fees.
• Flexible service plans and contract lengths.
• 24×7 access to our SaaS help desk centers.
• Customized Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with performance thresholds.
• Guaranteed Service Levels.
• Regulatory and industry compliance.
• Continuous monitoring of key performance indicators.
• 99% or better, up-time guarantees and concise incident escalation procedures.
• A fully scalable hosting environment.
• Comprehensive IT Management services.
By moving the responsibility to CloudHost to manage IT infrastructure in SaaS business model can benefit in terms reduce the total cost of operations and at the same time improve IT system performance.
Below are the IT infrastructure tasks
• System Resource like CPU, RAM and disk utilization.
• OS updates, patches and Application updates.
• System security and compliance management.
• Backups, restoration processes.
• Checking remote management tools.
• Multiple vendor management.
• Check hardware errors and Risk mitigation (Virus/Malware threats).
• Governance, user account management, passwords.