The Best in IT Leadership, Planning and Management
CloudHost IT professionals provide the leadership, planning and management of all IT services. Our core competency is developing a “technology roadmap” addressing your existing infrastructure, IT technology goals, business goals and budget. We develop customized solutions taking all of these variables into consideration for each of our clients including as below:
• IT Executive Leadership, Virtual CIO services.
• Business process improvement.
• Customized IT technology roadmap.
• Coordinating IT tasks with capital and operations IT budgets.
• Business systems planning, implementation and design.
• Systems integration testing.
• Custom software design and development.
• Software architecture, integration and quality assurance.
• Customized Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
• Compliance, security and risk management analysis.
• IT Project Management.
• IT Remediation tasks and budget.
• IT Systems “Run Book” developed and maintained.
• Cloud, virtualization, storage, backup and business continuity strategies.
• End user services and 24×7 support requirements.
Cost Effective Enterprise – Class Managed IT Environments
CloudHost IT professionals focus on where business strategy and technology meet. We provide an independent perspective (we do not represent any hardware or software vendor) with the experience of managing hundreds of IT systems and environments.
Gain years of “perspective” in a single meeting by working with our IT Professional Services team. CloudHost’s skilled IT staff, over IT professionals with certifications in over disciplines, can help you realize the full potential of your IT investment and resources.
Our “hands-on” knowledge of multiple systems and platforms can deliver the correct solution quickly. We know what IT solution works without all of the trial and error because we need to support it for all of our clients. We use proven methodologies to optimize costs and reduce risks.
We Work with You to Focus IT Strategy
CloudHost works with you to understand the IT strategy focus: processes, systems, IT support models, hiring, support, and in-house developers. IT strategy results in efficient technology spending, value-add technologies, integration of technology decisions toward business strategies and operating plans, and technology as part of corporate and business strategies—from both the business and IT perspectives. IT strategy implementation and development may span between three and five years into the future. CloudHost will be there with you along the way.
IT Professional Consulting Services Include
• Enterprise IT strategic planning.
• Project and program management.
• Technology platforms and Network architecture.
• Improved Business Systems.
• Web site development and analysis.
• New technology execution, systems integration.
• Virtualization planning and analysis.
• Server optimization and alignment.
• Administration and Governance issues.
• Operating and capital costs analysis, IT asset management.
• Infrastructure configuration and design optimization.
• Application outsourcing and optimization.
• Wide and local area network architecture and design.
• IT capacity and performance audits and assessments.
• Business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
• IT remediation planning.
• Compliance, risk and business continuity management.
CloudHost consultants meet with you to outline Information Technology (IT) strategies—strategies that will help you achieve your business goals. We assess, define, and plan your IT strategy based on your business direction, and we work one-on-one with your management team to develop a strategy for implementation.
We are experts in applying technology in a cost effective way so you can reach your business goals because we evaluate technology from both business and IT perspectives.
We develop multi-year IT strategies and plans that address process and technology gaps. We outline a roadmap that implements a tightly-integrated solution that leverages the strengths of your people, processes, and technologies.
And after we have a technology roadmap, we jointly determine a tactical plan that manages resources and timelines to your desired outcomes. We manage each implementation by verifying the completion of major and minor milestones, tracking and testing everything. We feel these processes are very successful as our clients give us a 92% satisfaction rating.