24×7 Help Desk Keeps You Productive
Let us provide you a based and staffed, customized Help Desk team using ITIL-based best practices, without capital investment, staff retention issues, trouble ticketing system or infrastructure requirements. Have your IT staff focus on your business issues while we support your end-users around the clock.
By leveraging CloudHost’s 24×7 Help Desk services, organizations avoid spending time and resources on training, expensive trouble ticket systems, and support costs for PC’s, MAC’s, mobile, email, VoIP, networks, servers and Office Suite application support. Our goal is to help your team leverage technology to be more productive.
Live Technical Support Teams 24×7 Help Desk
We currently operate 24×7 Help Desk center that use ITIL compliant processes and advanced IT management tool sets. Over 90% of all Help Desk service calls are answered within 40 seconds (industry leading). Our Help Desk teams are organized by customer, so they become familiar with your systems and your people. Incidents are resolved by our remote services team or an on-site visit by one of our experienced engineers. We’ve got you covered.
Our 24×7 Help Desk is staffed with Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4 IT engineers experienced in dealing with problems of any complexity. These trained IT professionals use sophisticated processes and systems to resolve your issues quickly. You get quicker resolutions, less downtime and more productive users. Additionally, almost every one of our clients has reduced their IT Help Desk operating costs.
Expert IT Professionals with a Broad Array of Skills
As users “Bring their own Devices,” (BYOD) and technology evolves does your IT Help Desk staff have the “depth” of skills necessary to support Office 365, mobile devices, virtualization, VDI, compliance requirements, security, and disaster recovery to name a few disciplines. We do.
Instead of keeping up with the latest technologies (training budget) or hiring new IT staff skilled in a particular area (which may be hard to find) let CloudHost provide you the 24×7 Help Desk services you need for each of the skillsets you require. You may only need a resource when a specific problem occurs, but this support could make all the difference.
24×7 Help Desk Services Include
• Calls answered by skilled technical support engineers 24x7x365, not an answering or dispatch service
• Above industry average First Call Resolve (FCR) rate and <40 second hold times
• World Class CAN DO customer service commitment for every request
• Our 24×7 Help Desk professionals strive to exceed client expectations on every call
• Any combination of on-site, dispatched or remote help desk services (staff augmentation)
• Access to your own secure self-service portal to request assistance and view status of tickets
• Private label service and portal branding available
• Access to three redundant Help Desk centers in different states
• Dedicated Account Teams
• Support for desktops, MAC’s, laptops, servers, MS exchange, VoIP sets and mobile devices
• Support for multi-location environments, including most international locations
• Tiered service level support with custom Service Level Agreements (SLA) requirements, are available
• All popular operating systems, hardware and software platforms supported
• Remote workstation management available, (including remote troubleshooting of MAC, Windows and Microsoft Office)
• ITIL-based incident and problem management toolsets and processes utilized
• Remote control license support
• New machine setups and training if needed
• New employee onboarding training and exit services
• Change management and Configuration management support
• Ability to manage multiple devices at various locations connected to multiple clouds and carriers
• Incident and Problem management through an advanced trouble ticketing platform
• Ticket management and vendor liaison for third party and carrier issues
• Index logs for all critical IT services including remote access logs
• Comprehensive customized monthly reports detailing key SLA metrics and 24×7 Help Desk response times