CloudHost Backup and Disaster Recovery platform provides a comprehensive solution to on-premises backup or remote backup requirements. Disaster recovery and business continuity planning processes that help companies handle for disruptive situations. Network or power cable cuts or power outages, IT staff errors, equipment failures and calamity weather are few events that can bring your enterprise functional to a stop. It’s essential to create a fully duplicated set of files, folders, applications and server instances backups in place.
The IT experts at CloudHost Technologies provides complete architecture and a plan provides a comprehensive approach to ensure you operating under most such situations. It’s advised to store and backup data in the most secure ways possible, manage risk and eliminate the need for less secure on premises servers.
CloudHost backup and disaster recovery configurations are quickly salable and can be designed to work with multiple platforms across multiple vendors or data center environments supporting most of the devices.
Planning with understanding
While configuring a data protection and disaster recovery plan, the CloudHost Managed Services team will identify and assess how to protect the essential elements of your IT infrastructure; personnel, platforms, applications, network elements and data. Team will jointly architect a business continuity plan to get the critical IT systems back online should an outage event occur based on your requirements and priorities.
Solution pricing based on the amount of data and your specified Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective. To meet any industry compliance criteria, we will assist with all-inclusive solution working with you.
CloudHost Backup and Disaster Recovery Service
The impact of data loss and outages can have a major impact on almost every organization. Acquisitions, migrations and patching/system updates, although planned, can still cause major problems.
Gain comprehensive backup, recovery and reporting for multiple environments from a single CloudHost Backup and Disaster Recovery platform supporting; Microsoft products like Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Hyper-V, VMware, Oracle. Bundled with our managed IT support services and our 24×7 Help Desk, offer you a complete outsourced IT Backup and Disaster Recovery solution keeping all your requirements.
Backup and Disaster Recovery Services inclusive of below
• Solutions supporting multiple vendors and multiple sites/devices
• Fully Managed data backup and disaster recovery
• Complete document on business continuity plan
• Data Backup, data recovery, data storage
• Disaster prevention plan
• Disaster recovery plan, disaster workflow management
• System data backups over diverse locations
• Data backup sent to physically diverse locations
• Proactive Maintenance and patch management
• Preventative Maintenance programs
• Leverage connectivity between multiple data centers
• System updates and patches
• Encryption available in transit and on server
• Multiple encryption key modes on the server
• End-to-end data secure environments
• Choose from physical or virtual data storage
• Bandwidth optimized backups
• Data Center uptime SLA with 100%
• Virtual recovery and administration