Cloud Host Compute on Demand service offer makes businesses more productive by allowing them to build enterprise level IT infrastructure that can very well go with peak demand, without having large set of capacity resource sitting idle most of the time. Cloud Host Compute on Demand service model offers an fully managed and all-inclusive compute infrastructure consisting of a pool of hardware, software, maintenance and management.
Cloud Host customer can access their applications and data securely from anywhere and anytime through internet. Cloud Host Compute on Demand provides packaged compute instances which includes virtual compute like processing power, RAM, storage capacity, managed security services like firewall and IPS along with options of operating systems, internet data transfer along with end to end proactive monitoring and management.
This offer allows customer to subscribe Infrastructure as a service so that end user can consume virtual compute resources with maximum agility and able to shift their traditional Capital Expenditures (CapEx) into Operating Expenditure (OpEx) budgets.
• In few minutes deploy of new server instances , not hours and days.
• You can access, manage, Monitor and dynamically provision Virtual Infrastructure (Virtual Servers & Networks) in the cloud.
• It allows End User to easily provision multiple VLANs to suite their specific N Tier Architecture needs.
• Cloud Infrastructure is backed up on daily basis. Protected through enterprise class security infrastructure. It allow It allows users to monitor and manage their own server instances.
• It allows users to quickly scale capacity, both up and down, as computing requirements change.
Complete OpEx Model
• It gives access to their compute resources on demand, and you can pay only for the instance of compute used by your company. It also reduces data center facilities and equipment cost.
• Service Availability 99.5 %.
• Capacity Planning and Scalability and time to market.
• On demand compute requirement without further delay. Quick deployment of proven solutions and response to business computing infrastructure demands.
• 24/7/365 access, end to end proactive monitoring and management by expert technical team.
• Focus on business-critical activities instead of infrastructure concerns.